Recommended WP Super Cache Settings
Having a caching plugin in place and properly configured is VITAL to optimal WordPress performance.
Here are the settings that we suggest for sites hosted with Servously:
Install the WP Super Cache plugin.
Click on Advanced Settings.
- Cache hits to this website for quick access. (Recommended)
- Use mod_rewrite to serve cache files.
- Compress pages so they’re served more quickly to visitors. (Recommended)
- Don’t cache pages for known users. (Recommended)
- Cache rebuild. Serve a supercache file to anonymous users while a new file is being generated. (Recommended)
Then click UPDATE STATUS.
Scroll down and click Update Mod_Rewrite Rules
Enter 84600 for the Expiry Time & Garbage Collection.
Save and you are all set!