SSL Certificate Installation & Migration
Don’t have an SSL Certificate installed?
We use the internet for everything…buying, selling, learning, promoting and more. With this trend, online security has become a necessity!
Google loves its users and therefore, is on a mission to make us feel secure on the internet. Google announced in 2017 that it will flag all the unencrypted internet by the end of 2017.
We’d like to help you get up to date & fully secure!
The migration service includes:
Complimentary SSL certificate issued through Comodo (valid as long as you are hosted with Servously) *you will typically pay between $59-99/year for a SSL certification*
- Installation of Really Simple SSL and Really Simple SSL Pro plugin to assist in migration to HTTPS
- Migration from HTTP to HTTPS (server side HTTPS redirect – plugins will be removed after migration)
- Run scan of your site for mixed content issues
- Remedy all mixed content issues
- Search and replace old links throughout site
- Import external images causing mixed content issues
- Setup/Change Google Analytics and Google Search Console to reflect your new https domain
- Import social shares if you are using Social Warfare PRO
- Full site update (Wordpress, plugins and theme)
- Full site optimization
Requirements for your setup
- Valid SSL certificate (complimentary if hosted with Servously)
- Pause Cloudflare or other CDN services during migration
- Access to Cloudflare or other CDN services
- Access to Google analytics account