Don’t have an SSL Certificate installed?
We use the internet for everything…buying, selling, learning, promoting and more. With this trend, online security has become a necessity!
Google announced in 2017 that it will flag all the unencrypted internet by the end of 2017.
We’d like to help you get up to date & fully secure!
Complimentary SSL certificate issued through Comodo (valid as long as you are hosted with Servously) *you will typically pay between $69-99/year for an SSL certificate*
- Migration from HTTP to HTTPS (server side HTTPS redirect)
- Run scan of your site for mixed content issues
- Remedy mixed content issues
- Replace all HTTP links throughout site
- Import external images causing mixed content issues
- Full site update (WordPress, plugins and theme)
- Full site optimization
Requirements for your setup
- Valid SSL certificate (complimentary if hosted with Servously)
- Pause Cloudflare or other CDN services during migration
- Access to Cloudflare or other CDN services
- Access to Google analytics account